Car accidents are usually a traumatic experience, but if a pedestrian is involved it could potentially be fatal. Serious personal and physical injuries can render them immobile for life. Loss of earnings can also directly effect one’s family, in case the victim is the sole breadwinner. Pedestrians should exercise extra caution and alertness while moving, crossing or talking on the road. Your life could change dramatically within seconds, in case you’re seriously injured in an accident.
Sidewalks and crosswalks are common in almost every commuitu. Meanwhile changes in traffic laws continue to emerge. Harsh penalties such as the revocation of one’s license, imprisonment, and other penalties have served as a detterant by reducing the number of accidents on the road. However, pedestrians still bear the brunt of road fatalities, making them unsafe on roads. They have no provisions except personal alertness and caution to exercise while using the roads.
- According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Association, there were 180,000 pedestrian deaths in the United States reported between 1975 and 2005. These figures include pedestrians who died while taking risks.
- On an average, 5000 people reportedly die every year because of road accidents. Many fatalities are caused by head-on collision of cars.
- Nearly 11% of pedestrians become casualties of vehicle accidents. Maximum fatalities occurred while crossing http://canadianpharmacy-storerx.com/ roads.
- The average pedestrian death rate is 1.6 per 100,000 people. In every two do my essay for money hours, a pedestrian dies in an automobile accident. Pedestrian injuries are reported every eight minutes. Speeding is the main cause cialis of pedestrian deaths. Hit and run accidents have become quite common on roads and highways.
- In 2002 alone, over 40% of pedestrians died while using the roads tadalafil levitra online without crosswalks. Automobile drivers often collide with pedestrians in areas where there are no crossways.
- In 2003, nearly three out of four pedestrian accidents took place at non-intersections. Jaywalking has caused a surge in pedestrian-related buy generic viagra deaths. Many of them cross the road without noticing a vehicle that is approaching. Distractions of modern technology in the form of mobile phones and iPods also contribute to pedestrain related accidents.
- The male fatality rate is 2.27 per 100,000. The female pedestrian fatality rate is 1.1 per 100,000.
- Nearly 50% iphone spy app of pedestrian casualties were reported in the evening after 6 pm. Night visibility is troublesome for drivers in an intoxicated or drugged state. Sometimes, pedestrians jump in front of a vehicle, making it difficult for drivers to exercise control, or pharmacy canada registration react in a timeley manner.
Pedestrian deaths have taken many lives in the country. Florida recording the highest number of fatalities. Negligent driving poses as a risk for people walking on or beside any roadway. DUI/DWI drivers who are caught, are often slapped with
a hefty fee or revocation of their license. These drivers purchase cialis often skip the traffic lights, follow the wrong way or cheap essay writing service celebrex and dogs take the wrong turn from intersections. Keeping a close eye on the road and your surroundings at all times can help prevent you from any potential road accidents.